Friday 7 August 2009

We have problems, major problems

So last night we decided to treat ourselves (for once) and went out for dinner in a shmancy restaurant near our little apartment. Everything went fine while we were there but it was when we were walking back that things started to go wrong.

This guy sort of...attacked us (he was all dressed in black of course). Robin's got some large scratches on his face and Zo' sprained her ankle in the fight.

We're not fighters, we've never needed to do it before.

I guess you could say we deserved what we got, we were making to much noise and drawing attention to ourselves. At least, that's what I thought until this morning.

When James wasn't in bed.

I didn't worry all that much at first, we go for little walks from time to time. If we didn't get away from each other we'd go mad in time, but...

You know that feeling you get when you're nervous. The feeling that something is horribly wrong, but you're sure everything will be just fine?

Yeah, it sucks.

So we went looking for him, or at least, I did. I couldn't find him anywhere, and by anywhere I mean everywhere. I was quickly making connections between the attack and his disappearence.

Can you blame me?

So anyway, James is missing, Zoe can't walk without support and Robin is afraid to go out incase we get attacked again.

So it's all up to me to save James.

Brilliant...

-Delilah

No comments: