Friday 7 August 2009

You want a story? I'll give you a ruddy story.

I glared at Robin and Zoe.

"What on Earth do you think you're playing at, the stairs are NOT for playing on!"

Robin shuffled his feet nervously, an expression of guilt and impatience on his face. Zoe seemed a little less bothered, maybe because it was her bithday.

Yeah, she's 3021 now.

"But we're still going out right D'." said Zoe, as if she was stating a fact rather than asking a question. I made a face, considering if I was mean enough to keep her in. Fortunatly enough for her, I'm not.

"We will, but only if you apoligise to Mr. Dendle."

They had that "who?" expression on their faces. I sighed.

"The guy you pushed down the stairs."

They nodded eagerly and rushed off to find him.

God dammit, one day I swear they'll break their necks. Then they'll be sorry.

-Delilah

No comments: